We don’t like to have terms and conditions but unfortunately they need to be there for everyone’s benefit, but we have tried to keep them as brief and reasonable as possible!
1. All bookings are only confirmed once a deposit has been received. We ask for a non-returnable deposit at the time of booking of £100, with the balance being due no less than 30 days before the date of the ceremony.
2. If you wish to change the date of the booking we will endeavour to change this for you subject to availability, however if the date is not available the deposit will be forfeit. We will always do our best to accommodate any other amendments to your booking if given advance notice.
3. Any cancellations must be made in writing and will mean that the deposit will be forfeited. If the cancellation is made less than 90 days prior to the date of the booking we ask for payment to made in full unless we are able to secure another booking in which case we will refund all money other than the deposit.
4. In the unlikely event of mechanical failure or circumstances out of our control we will not be liable for any claims for compensation. We will also not be responsible for any delays which are beyond our control for example from extreme weather or road works .
5. The vehicle will be present at the time and date given on the booking form. Please ensure that all passengers who have been agreed are ready to depart. We will not be able to make additional journeys that were not arranged at the time of booking.
6. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by themselves or their guests. We do not allow any food or drink to be consumed in the vehicle, other than that supplied by Beauford Classic Car Hire, and smoking is strictly prohibited.
7. We kindly request that all belongings are not left in the car as we cannot be held responsible for them.
8. Our car will be cleaned to the highest standard prior to arrival, we cannot however, be liable for any damage or dirtying of clothing of the hirer or their guests. This is particularly relevant in inclement weather.
9. Our standard period of hire is around 3 hours, if your wedding overruns slightly don’t worry these things happen but if you think that you will require the car for considerably more than this then please advise us at the time of booking and we can quote accordingly.
10. These Terms & Conditions may be subject to change.